One Home, One Family, One Future
A Quiet Riot Performance inspired by the ideas of:
Lester Brown’s "Plan B 2.0", www.earth-policy.org
Miriam MacGillis, OP & Genesis Farm, www.genesisfarm.org
The UN Earth Charter, www.earthcharter.org
Designed for communities, businesses, government agencies, universities and students in grades 6-12
The Quiet Riot uses audience interaction, physical comedy, storytelling, sound effects and music to explore:
- 4 Types Questionnaire: Are you a Director, Integrator, Communicator, or Thinker?
- Introduction: The Urgency & Benefits of Going Green! Using energy wisely: Turn it off! Re-use, recycle, zero waste, solar and wind energy
- Universe to Brain: Your connection to the Earth
- 4 Billion Year History of Oil: The pursuit of power
- Spy Satellite: A true story that reveals Peak Oil
- Ice Satellite: A true story that shows the acceleration of Climate Change
- 300,000 Years of Invention and Man’s impact on the Earth (see video clip)
- New Inventions that balance Profit, People & Planet
- Tax & Subsidy Shifting: Building our clean energy future
- The 4 Types respond to our clean energy future
- Audience Action: Energy Conservation with The Big 10, Drive Up Demand for wind & solar, Direct media & Congress toward The Green Jobs Economy--materials included
- 100 People: The Earth’s 6.6 Billion people as a village of 100
What if we were the ones that brought an end to war for oil and forged a whole new era of energy from the sun, the wind and the heat of the Earth. What if we were the generation that stabilized the climate, brought about Peace, global security, good health and a respect for our Earth and all her communities of life.
I deeply believe we are the leaders we’ve been waiting for.
"…thank you for honoring us all with your Plan B 2.0 presentation. It made our 5th year anniversary celebration an event to be remembered."
–Reah Janise Kauffman Vice President, Earth Policy Institute
"Quiet Riot gives life to some of the most revolutionary and hopeful ideas of our time. Through riveting and hilarious entertainment, Quiet Riot reminds us of the stunning power we all have—as the human expression of the creativity of the cosmos—to take a stand and make a difference with our lives."
–Vicki Robin, President, New Road Map Foundation